|New York Fashion Week February 10 - 17|
The Fall fashion shows are definitely the most exciting for me and the ones I anticipate the most. Fall in general, is visually a beautiful season. But when it comes to fashion it's the idea of clever layering and Autumn hues that get me going....
One great tool that designers are using more of is Live-Streams of their show. I think it is a great Idea and truly benefits everyone.
Here is a list of shows that I'm particularly excited about....
- ALEXANDER WANG - 5 pm on Sat. Feb.12, at Style.com/Live
- PREEN - 11:30am Sun. Feb.13, at Livestream.com/Preen
- THAKOON - 6 pm on Sun. Feb.13, at Style.com/Live
- RODARTE - 12:00pm Wed. Feb.16 at Showstudio.com
- PROENZA SCHOULER - 8pm Wed. Feb.16, at ProenzaSchouler.com
- CALVIN KLIEN - 2pm Thurs. Feb.17, at CalvinKlein.TV
- THE ROW - No Live Stream
- REED KRAKOFF - No live stream